Any successful exterior work begins with a thorough prep work. We know that this is the primary element if we desire the paint to stick. Our experience leads us to the ideal prep work. After the preparation step is finished, we are focusing on applying the paint or stain in a smooth & efficient way which guarantee the winning look after drying.
We take site preparation very seriously as this is the first step to your satisfaction. We want to be sure that whether we are working inside or outside of your home that the only evidence of our having been there is a beautifully painted area.
- All surfaces to be painted will be thoroughly cleaned to remove any dirt or mildew before painting.
- All loose paint, caulking and glazing will be removed.
- All gapped or failed caulking will be overcoated with siliconized acrylic latex caulk with a manufacturer’s warranty of not less than 20 years.
- All areas where preparation or painting is taking place will be covered with drop cloths. (i.e. driveways, walkways, etc.)
- All areas where loose paint has been removed to the point of exposing bare wood will be spot primed with proper primer-sealer before any finish coatings are applied.
- All woodwork is sanded and checked for imperfections. Imperfections large enough to fill will be filled with appropriate wood filler, then sanded and primed before any finish coating is applied.
- Specified coats, per agreement, will then be applied.
- When work is completed all work areas will be cleaned to the client’s satisfaction.
We are licensed and insured.
Our goal is to deliver beautiful results and give homeowners a pleasurable house painting experience. True Painters Inc. handles everything from prep to clean up. And we do not leave a mess behind nor do we damage your property. Our mission is to beautify and that is what we do.
Like Us: www.facebook.com/TruePainters
Follow Us: www.twitter.com/TruePainters